We have thought carefully about every event and performance so the Festival is Covid-safe and follows all the rules that will keep us healthy.
These are some of the things we are doing:
- All of the indoor spaces we are using, including the Squire Theatre and Broadway Cinema, are following the Government Guidelines. They have reduced the number of tickets available and have set up hand sanitising points. Unless you are exempt you will be asked to wear a mask.
- The majority of the programme will take place in outdoor spaces, which we know are safer because of the fresh air.
- Many of our shows, even the ones outdoors, are ticketed. This means we can manage the numbers of people who come, space out the chairs and steward people with enough space in between bubbles.
- For the outdoor events, our performers will stay at least two metres away from you.
- We have lots of festival volunteers who will be keeping an eye on everything. They will be wearing hi vis vests with festival branding. You won’t miss them!
- Our volunteers will have hand sanitiser and anti-bacteria wipes. They will clean every space after the show or event is finished. Seats will be wiped down, as well as railings and other touch-points. They will help make sure your children keep their two metre distance too – it is harder with little ones!
- Actors and puppeteers will keep their set and props clean with wipes. They will clean everything after each show.
When you attend a show, we will ask you not to touch the set or any of the props.
Thank you for your support. Together, we can keep each other safe.